When it comes to water treatment systems, Culligan Water offers a better return on investment than any big box store....
Please Complete a Donation Request
Donation Request Guidelines
At Culligan San Antonio, the communities we serve are very important to us. In upholding our mission to deliver high quality water products to benefit every part our customers' lives, we are frequently asked to provide donations for community events. Because of the volume of requests we receive, we have developed a few guidelines to ensure we are able to help as many organizations as possible.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing by filling out our donation request form. We cannot accept requests via telephone. (NOTE: Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that submitting a request will result in a donation.)
- Organizations must be not-for-profit, including schools and churches, and be able to provide a tax exemption number or 501c3.
- All requests must be received a minimum of 30 days in advance of the event date.
- In order for Culligan San Antonio to help as many organizations as possible, each organization will be granted a maximum of one request per calendar year.
- Requests for monetary donations cannot be accepted.
If your request meets each of the guidelines above and is approved, we will contact you at the email/phone number you've provided on the donation request form. Best wishes for a successful event!
If your request meets each of the guidelines above and is approved, we will contact you at the email/phone number you've provided. Best wishes for a successful event!
Culligan San Antonio Donation Request Form
Completion of this form indicates a request; it does not guarantee a donation. Donation requests must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to the event to be considered.
Fill out my online form.
Latest Blog Posts
From deep-cleaning your floors to reviving your garden, spring home improvements start with your water. So why wouldn’t you use...
What Clients Say
Timely and professional service with clear description of all work. Our technician, Jack, did an excellent job. Highly recommended!
- Culligan Customer