When it comes to water treatment systems, Culligan Water offers a better return on investment than any big box store....
Culligan COVID-19 Update
Here at Culligan Southwest, a central part of our mission is to provide reliable, high-quality service and support to our customers, our employees and our neighbors. We will continue to provide safe and trusted solutions to the communities we have served for generations.
The health and safety of Culligan Water employees and customers is our highest priority. With COVID-19, commonly known as Novel Coronavirus 2019, becoming a more widespread concern, Culligan has implemented preventive measures in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are carefully monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally and will continue to take direction from the CDC. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees and our communities safe. For the latest updates, we recommend that you refer to the guidance as provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website (cdc.gov/coronavirus), or the World Health Organization (who.int/health-topics/coronavirus).
At this time, we are taking recommended precautions while continuing regular operations. We have instructed that all employees:
- Wash their hands frequently (at least 20 seconds), as often as possible
- Practice safe hygiene: cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/etiquette/coughing_sneezing
- Have hand sanitizer with at least 62% alcohol and sanitizing wipes readily available
- Cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm while sneezing or coughing
- Stay home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms such as a fever (100.4° or more) or respiratory condition
- Self-quarantine or seek medical treatment when necessary
At the center of our company's purpose is a commitment to help all families, and it's something we take to heart in good times and bad. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers during this time.
Thanks, and stay safe.
Learn more about how you can have better water.
What Clients Say
Been using them for some years since we moved to our home. Always on time and they do honest work. We always get great guys that take the time to answer our questions.
- Culligan Customer